OncoCare Cancer Centre is an approved centre by the Ministry of Health for Medisave and Medishield Life claims. It is done by e-filing, meaning that this expedites the process with minimal paperwork.
Medisave can be used to pay for selected outpatient treatments, subject to the withdrawal limits. MediShield Life covers hospitalisation expenses and certain approved outpatient treatments, such as kidney dialysis, chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer.
– Chemotherapy* (Includes analgesic medication and suppressive treatments (neuro-endocrine and nuclear medicine treatments)
– MRI, CT scans and diagnostics related to neoplasm treatment
* The Medisave of non-immediate family members may be used for these outpatient treatments at restructured hospitals/ medical clinics, subject to eligibility conditions such as the patient must be a dependant of the active Medisave Account holder and has exhausted his own and his immediate family members’ Medisave accounts. There is no change to the prevailing withdrawal limits
Chemotherapy for Cancer/Certain Benign Neoplasms
* As for PMI withdrawal limit will determined by private insurer and the policy coverage.
1. Inform us that you wish to use Medisave to pay for your outpatient treatment. The staff will then ask you for your NRIC/Passport. If you are paying for your family member, please also produce the patient’s NRIC/Passport.
2. The clinic may require information on how much Medisave is available for payment for the outpatient treatment. You will be able to obtain this information by logging in to my cpf Online Services – My Statement, with your SingPass.
3. You and the patient (if applicable) will then need to sign a Medisave Authorisation Form to allow CPF Board to use your Medisave to pay the outpatient treatment bill.
4. If your employer or insurer is paying for your outpatient treatment, please bring along your Letter of Guarantee or Employer Identity Pass (i.e. if the clinic already has an existing arrangement with your employer or insurer).
5. You can claim from MediShield Life by informing us that you are insured under the scheme and you wish to make a claim. The clinic will submit your claim to CPF Board.